Browse GIM Database
- Click on the blue bars to expand/collapse options.
- More checks within a category give more results.
- Checks in multiple categories give fewer results.
- No checks in a category is the same as checking all.
InstitutionInternational University of Kyrgyzstan
Sheradil Baktygulov is an Independent Consultant to the Kyrgyz Government and a Public Advisor to a Member of Kyrgyz Parliament. Currently, he is engaged in several projects on decentralization, improving the capacity of the Ministry of Social Development and Labor, the Ministry of Education and Science, enhancing cooperation between the Kyrgyz Government and civil society organizations, and economic forecasting at local level in Tajikistan. Also Sheradil works for the International University of Kyrgyzstan as a part time instructor. During 2008, Sheradil studied in America at the University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill). He was awarded a Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship (Fulbright Scholar) and studied Public Policy Analysis/Public Administration/Economic Development Policy.
- Marap: Reforestation and the Creation of Sustainable Jobs in Impoverished Rural Communities
- Creating Value For All: Community-Based Tourism